The demand for premium gaming phones has been on the rise and different companies are trying to attract the customers towards their products.
With each passing day new phone models are being launched offering better performance and features. Customers now have a wide variety to choose from a plethora of offers.
The best premium range gaming phones are available in multiple online stores, and to buy the premium range smartphones at a lower price, you just need to do some search online.
You can find some really cool deals and offers if you put some efforts to spot them. Owning cool mobile gadgets is a dream for many people who cherish a comfortable life.
The Asus ROG Phone 2 is a smartphone that is built for gaming enthusiasts and comes with a powerful hardware. It has an excellent battery backup coupled with a great camera performance and a huge internal storage.
It has a 6.59-inch AMOLED display having a resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels with a density of 391 PPI. The aspect ratio of 19.5:9 makes the screen crisp. This device has a Corning Gorilla Glass, which protects it from minor scratches.
This phone has been equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset with an octa-core processor having a clock speed of up to 2.96GHz which is assisted by Adreno 640 and boasts of 8GB RAM. This enables great graphics, games and provides a smooth performance.
It has a 48MP and 13MP lens with many features and filters to capture awesome pictures. In the front, there is a 24MP sensor, which clicks amazingly clear selfie pictures one would love to share.
For the power backup, it has a Li-Po battery having a capacity of 6,000mAh, which is huge and provides a back up to the device for a longer duration. It is also has a Hyper Quick Charging feature that can charge the battery within a short time period.
The storage capacity is 128GB, which enables users to keep most of their files and data. It does not have an expandable memory slot.
For connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE support in both the slots and it also has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, USB Type-C, etc.
- Display : 6.59″ AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, 1080x2340px resolution display (19.5:9 aspect ratio), 391ppi pixel density
- Rear Camera : 48+13 MP, 1/2.0″ SONY IMX586
- Front Camera : 24MP, f/2.2 aperture.
- OS/Software : Android 9.0 Pie; optional ROG UI overlay.
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus (7 nm)
- Memory : 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM, up to 1TB UFS3.0
- Battery : 6,000 mAh Li-Po
- Connectivity : Dual SIM (Nano), 2x Type-C USB 3.0 port, Bluetooth 5.0, FM radio
- Audio : Dual front-facing 5-magnet speakers; Hi-Res audio 192kHz/24-bit DAC
- Extra Specs : Under-display fingerprint reader, ultrasonic sensors for AirTriggers and grip press.
The Razer Phone 2 is an exclusive device fully loaded with all the premium features. The company’s philosophy with the Razer Phone was to make a great device that will excite their core fanbase who obviously are the Gamers.
The display on the device is mesmerizing and is one of the main features. The rear camera is perfect for clicking great pictures and shooting videos.
The Razer phone has an awesome 120Hz Ultra motion display that offers Zero lag or stuttering problem. It provides a fluid and smooth motion content for you to enjoy. The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which helps to prevent minor scratches.
This phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and offers 8GB of RAM.
It has a stereo front-facing speakers with dual amplifiers and audio adapter with a THX certified DAC.
A cinematic sound experience all around you reproduced through dual front-firing speakers and dual amplifiers thanks to the Dolby Atmos Powered and THX certified system.
The Razer phone is the first smartphone to support premium video and audio for Netflix with Netflix streaming membership if membership has been taken.
It also provides a long duration performance with a 4000 mAh battery. The storage and battery backup are again very premium and enough for the user’s needs.
Overall, this device is a great option for the users out there looking for a perfect gaming device.
- Screen : 5.72″ IGZO IPS Ultramotion LCD, 1440x2560px resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset : Snapdragon 845 chipset, Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory : 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB Storage, microSD slot (up to 1TB)
- OS : Android 8.1; Nova Launcher Prime Razer Edition
- Rear Camera : 12MP f/1.75 wide-angle, with OIS + 12MP f/2.6 telephoto, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@120fps video recording with stereo sound
- Front Camera : 8MP f/2.0, 1080p@60fps video recording
- Battery : 4,000mAh, QuickCharge Support
- Connectivity : LTE Cat.18 download/ Cat.13 upload, 2×2 antennae, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C
- Extra Specs : Fingerprint sensor embedded in power key, RGB Chroma logo on back, dual front-facing speakers, THX-certified dual amplifiers, 24-bit DAC, Dolby Atmos
The iPhone X was not just another phone for Apple, it has turned out to be the inspiration for the next generation of iPhone models to come.
The XS Max has a massive 6.5″ bezel-less OLED display combined with one of the fastest chipset on the planet.
It sports an improved dual-camera combined with excellent louder speakers.
It incorporates the largest battery the iPhones have ever had before.
The Apple iPhone XS Max dazzles with a stunning display of 6.5-inch screen providing a resolution of 1,242 x 2,688 pixels with a pixel density of 456ppi. The display type is OLED with an aspect ratio of 19:5:9.
The phone comes with all kinds of protections like screen damage protections, water resistant IP68 and has a dust proof build quality.
A Li-ion battery powers this device and it also supports quick charging and wireless charging which provides adequate power to the device to enable it run seamlessly for a day.
The Apple iPhone XS Max can hold two SIM cards. Both the SIM cards can support 4G networks along with VoLTE services.
- Performance : Hexa Core
- Display : 6.5″ (16.51 cm)
- Storage : 64/256/512 GB
- Camera : 12 MP + 12 MP
- Battery : 3174 mAh
- Ram : 4 GB
- Other Sensors : Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope
- Applications : iTunes Store, FaceTime, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends
- Quick Charging : Yes
- Operating System : iOS v12.0
- Sim Slots : Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
- Sim Size : SIM1: Nano SIM2: eSIM
- Network : 4G: Available (supports Indian bands) 3G: Available, 2G: Available
This is the most refined Black Shark phone to date which consists of a big AMOLED screen.
It boasts of the latest Snapdragon 855 combined with an advanced cooling system which also offers more RAM and storage.
This phone has a new gaming oriented design which includes dynamic LED lighting which improves the overall gaming experience. It has a 240Hz touch input for those playing with virtual controls.
The Black Shark 2 has two of the three cameras from the Xiaomi Mi 9, which is indeed a great camera phone. It can take mind blowing selfies, thanks to the high-end 20MP selfies shooter.
One special feature is that the Black Shark runs stock Android 9 Pie, it has the Shark Space triggered with a hardware switch which is a dedicated game launcher providing some cool options.
- Display : 6.39″ AMOLED, 2,340×1,080px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 402ppi
- Dual Rear Camera : Wide – 48MP f/1.75, 1/2″, 0.8µm pixel size, PDAF; Telephoto – 12MP
- Front Camera : 20MP, 0.9µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture; 1080p/30fps video recording.
- OS : Android 9 Pie (vanilla); Gaming Shark Space with dedicated hardware switch
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 855: octa-core CPU (4×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 485 Silver), Adreno 640 GPU.
- Memory : 6/8/12GB of RAM; 128/256GB storage.
- Battery : 4,000mAh Li-Ion (sealed); 27W charging.
- Connectivity : Dual-SIM; LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.16/13
The OnePlus 7 Pro is an impressive device that fits in the top category of smartphones.
It has an immersive 90 hz, Amoled HDR10 display, which provides a realistic viewing experience. The large and sharp screen also comes with glass protection.
Talking about the performance, the device features a robust configuration that makes it perfect for high-end games combined with top notch performance. It is equipped with snapdragon 855 processor.
The battery backup is also sufficient for a day’s activity. The battery also features warp charging technology. This phone maxes out at 12GB of RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage.
Coming to the cameras, OnePlus incorporated a radical new design among Chinese smartphones: to create a motorized pop-up selfie camera. This helps the phone makers to maximize the screen-to-body ratio without the need to create notches or hole-punches. The triple camera is a nice addition, but the image quality will be the deciding factor.
The display is even larger than the previous phones and features a 90Hz refresh rate offering super smooth scrolling and elegant transitions. The QHD+ resolution is also a new addition for the OnePlus.
- Body : Dual-Gorilla Glass 5 panes with metal chassis; Aurora Blue, Almond, Mirror Gray
- Screen : 6.67″ Fluid AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 3120x1440px resolution (516 ppi); 19.5:9 aspect ratio; sRGB + DCI-P3 support
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, octa-core CPU (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485); Adreno 640 GPU
- Memory : 6GB, 8GB or 12GB LPDDR4X RAM; 128GB or 256GB 2-lane UFS 3.0 storage, non-expandable
- OS : Oxygen OS based on Android 9 Pie
- Cameras : Main – 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.6 aperture, OIS, PDAF and LaserAF
- Selfie Cam : Motorized Pop-up 16MP fixed focus with f/2.0 aperture; 1080p @ 30fps
- Battery : 4,000 mAh; Warp Charge 30W proprietary standard
- Connectivity : Dual SIM; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Dual band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0 + LE; NFC; USB-Type C; Audio via USB-C
- Extra Features : in-display optical fingerprint scanner; dual stereo loudspeakers; X-axis Haptic Vibration
The Huawei Mate 20 X comes with a large AMOLED screen which is bigger than the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and offers a better game-friendly resolution and notch size.
It also has the same Kirin chipset and the same triple-camera with 3x optical zoom.
The massive 5,000 mAh battery with Super Charge provides non stop entertainment.
The Huawei Mate 20 X is sleek and lightweight. It is designed to be water resistant, with an IP53 rating.
It has an OLED display with a screen size of 7.2-inch and provides a full HD resolution of 1,080 x 2,244 pixels along with a density of 346 PPI.The first thing that we think of is the camera, when we talk about smartphones.
The Huawei Mate 20 X is designed in such a way that it meets your expectations. It has a triple primary cameras with 40MP, 20MP and 8MP resolution, along with an LED flash. This new Huawei Mate has an internal storage of 128GB, which further can be expanded up to 256GB with the help of a microSD.
- Body : dual-glass with metal frame; IP53-rated for dust and splash resistance
- Screen : 7.2″ HDR OLED, 1080 x 2244 px resolution (346ppi); waterdrop notch
- Chipset : Kirin 980 chipset, octa-core processor (2xA76 @2.6GHz + 2xA76 @1.92GHz +4xA55 @1.8GHz), Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- Memory : 6/8GB RAM, 128/256GB storage
- OS : Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9;
- Camera : 40MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.4 OIS telephoto (80mm) + 20MP f/2.2
- Selfie Cam : 24MP, f/2.0 Leica lens, Portrait Mode with live bokeh effects
- Battery : 5,000mAh; Super Charge 22.5W
- Security : Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- Connectivity : Dual SIM, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5 + LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- Extra Features : IR blaster, stereo speakers, M-Pen support
The Nokia 9 PureView phone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display. Nokia 9 PureView is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Nokia 9 PureView runs Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a 3,320mAh non-removable battery. It supports wireless charging.
The Nokia 9 PureView on the rear has a 12-megapixel main camera; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.82 aperture; a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.82 aperture; a fourth 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.82 aperture and 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.82 aperture.
The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/1.82 aperture. This phone packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Nokia 9 PureView is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM cards.
- Body : Gorilla Glass 5 back, 6000 Series aluminum frame, 8mm thickness
- Screen : 5.99″ p-OLED display QHD+ (2880 x 1440px), HDR10; Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset : Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- Memory : 6GB RAM, 128GB built-in storage
- OS : Android 9.0; Android One
- Rear Camera : 3x 12MP f/1.8 Monochrome + 2x 12MP f/1.8 RGB + 3D ToF camera; 4K@30fps and 4K HDR video recording
- Front Camera : 20MP F/1.8 with Tetracell pixel binning, which combines four pixels into one pixel in low light
- Battery : 3,320 mAh; Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging (up to 10W)
- Connectivity : Cat. 16 Gigabit LTE (1024/150 Mbps), Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB-C port
- Extra Features : IP67 rating, In-display fingerprint scanner + 2D face unlock
The Galaxy S10+ is Samsung’s latest premium offering for 2020.
It comes with a bright 6.4-inch AMOLED display and has a hole-punch design. While the hole-punch does sacrifice a small portion of the display. The display is crisp and gets really bright when used outdoors.
Samsung has picked the Exynos 9820 to power the Galaxy S10+ and has paired it with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Samsung built the phone with OneUI running on top of Android 9 Pie. The software is also optimised to function with the hole-punch display and you get the option to hide the camera hole using a black bar at the top.
Performance of the Galaxy S10+ is impressive and it managed to score higher than most other Android smartphones in several benchmark tests.
The Galaxy S10+ gets a 4100mAh battery and is capable of delivering power over a day with regular use.
There are three cameras at the back of the S10+ consisting of a 12-megapixel wide angle sensor, 12-megapixel telephoto lens and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor.
At the front, it has a dual camera setup consisting of a 10-megapixel selfie camera and an 8-megapixel RGB depth sensor. The S10+ can take some incredible photos in different lighting conditions and the ultra-wide angle sensor does come in handy when taking landscape shots.
- Display : 6.4″ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED, 1,440×3,040px, 19:9 (2.11:1) aspect ratio, 526ppi
- Rear Camera : Wide (main): 12MP, 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length (77° FoV), dual pixel PDAF, OIS.
- Front Camera : Main: 10MP, f/1.9 aperture, 25mm equiv. focal length (80° FoV), dual pixel PDAF.
- Video Recording : Rear: up to 4K 2160p@60fps, EIS up to 2160p@30fps, slow-mo up to 1080p@240fps
- OS/Software : Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI.
- Chipset : Snapdragon 855 (7nm): octa-core CPU (1×2.8GHz & 3×2.4GHz Kryo Gold & 4×1.7GHz Kryo 485 Silver); Adreno 640 GPU.
- Memory : 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 512GB storage (Ceramic version only), 12GB RAM with 1TB storage (Ceramic version only); microSD card
- Battery : 4,100mAh Li-Ion (sealed), 15W wired charging (Adaptive Fast charging, QuickCharge 2.0 compatible)
- Connectivity : Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets (hybrid slot); LTE-A, 7-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.20/13 (2Gbps/150Mbps);
- Extra Features : Ultrasonic under-display fingerprint sensor; stereo speakers (bottom-firing + earpiece); bundled AKG headphones
Huawei’s P30 Pro is one of the first phones to feature a 5X optical zoom capability. It has a smartly built periscopic optical device that uses a prism to direct light- through the desired optics while not adding any extra bulk to the phone.
It has a set of 4 rear cameras including an ultra-wide-angle camera. It additionally boasts of unbelievable low-light capabilities through the first camera. The P30 Pro uses Huawei’s top-of-the-line Kirin 980 SoC.
It comes with a 4200mAh battery offering decent power to last a day comfortably.
The 6.47-inch full-HD OLED screen offers an immersive experience.
It offers the 40W Super Charging and 15W wireless charging support, also the reverse wireless charging facility.
The selfie fans can rejoice – the front camera is currently a 32MP one, with AI HDR+ and improved portraits. The panel itself sticks to 1080p resolution with an under-display fingerprint scanner.
One of the speciality of the phone is that acoustic display acts as the earpiece providing sound from the display.
- Screen : 6.47″ AMOLED, 1,080 x 2,340 px resolution (398ppi); tiny notch; acoustic display
- Chipset : Kirin 980 chipset, octa-core processor (2xA76 @2.6GHz + 2xA76 @1.92GHz +4xA55 @1.8GHz), Mali-G76 MP10 GPU, graphene film and heat pipe with vapor chamber cooling system
- Memory : 6/8GB RAM, 128/256/512GB storage (expandable via Nano Memory – hybrid slot)
- OS : Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- Camera : 40MP f/1.6 OIS (RYYB filter) + 8MP with periscope 135mm f/3.4
- Selfie Cam : 32MP, f/2.0 Leica lens, Portrait Mode with live bokeh effects
- Battery : 4,200mAh; Super Charge 40W; 15W wireless charging; reverse wireless charging
- Security : Fingerprint reader (under display)
- Connectivity : Dual SIM, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5 + LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- Extra Features : IR blaster, acoustic display acts as earpiece, bottom-firing loudspeaker
OPPO Reno is all about seeing the world in a completely new dimension. The technology behind Reno elevates photography and mobile entertainment to a totally different level. Reno helps to further your vision with its 10x Zoom Bringing You Closer To The World Around You.
The 48MP ultra-clear main camera, 13MP Telephoto Lens and 8MP Wide-angle Lens make up the complete camera system. It would be a delight for photography enthusiasts. The Tri-lens full focal length system adapts to all kinds of photography including wide-angle, portrait, 10x Zoom and even 4K video filming.
- OS/Software : Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6.
- Chipset : Snapdragon 855 (7nm): octa-core CPU (1×2.8GHz & 3×2.4GHz Kryo Gold & 4×1.7GHz Kryo 485 Silver); Adreno 640 GPU.
- Memory : 6/8GB RAM, 128/256GB storage, shared microSD card slot.
- Display : 6.6″ AMOLED, 1080x2340px, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 387ppi.
- Rear Camera : Wide (main): 48MP, 1/2.0″ sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 26mm equiv.
- Front Camera : Motorized pop-up 16MP, f/2.2 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length.
- Video Recording : Rear: up to 4K 2160p@60fps, EIS up to 2160p@30fps, slow-mo up to 1080p@240fps.
- Battery : 4,065mAh, Li-Ion (sealed), 20W VOOC fast charging.
- Connectivity : Dual-SIM; LTE-A, 6-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.18 (1.2Gbps/150Mbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/ax MU-MIMO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC;
- Extra Features : Optical under-display fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ smartphone was launched recently. As you can see, one of the most noticeable changes is the screen size and the camera cutout. Samsung was able to fit a big screen in the body thanks to the curved edges and trimmed bezels.
The phone comes with a 6.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×3040 pixels at a pixel density of 498 pixels per inch (ppi).
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4,300mAh non-removable battery. The device supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
It sports a 10-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture. The front camera features autofocus.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ runs One UI based on Android 9 Pie and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB)
- Screen : 6.8″ Dynamic AMOLED, 1440 x 3040px resolution; 19:9 aspect ratio; ~498ppi; HDR10+ support.
- Chipset : Exynos 9825 (7nm) (in EMEA/LATAM): Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MP12. Snapdragon 855 (7nm): Octa-core CPU (1×2.8GHz & 3×2.4GHz Kryo Gold & 4×1.7GHz Kryo 485 Silver); Adreno 640
- Memory : 12GB RAM, 256/512GB built-in UFS 3.0 storage.
- OS : One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- Rear Camera : Wide (main) : 12MP, 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length (77° FoV), dual pixel PDAF, OIS, Telephoto
- Front Camera : 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF; 2160p@30fps video recording.
- Battery : 4,300 mAh, 45W fast charging over Power Delivery 3.0 (25W charger supplied in the box).
- Extra Specs : microSD card slot up to 1TB support; Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W; Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W; S-Pen stylus; Ultra-sonic under- display fingerprint reader; NFC; FM radio
Sony is one of the few technology companies that keeps delivering 4K screens consistently on the go and with the Xperia 1 it has literally challenged itself.
The Xperia 1 has a large 6.5″ OLED with 21:9 aspect ratio, 4K resolution, HDR and BT.2020 color space support, and no pixels were left behind as there are no cutouts whatsoever on the screen.
In spite of this technological marvel, Sony still managed to keep the bezels impressively thin, which is yet another innovative idea. Sony has put the latest Snapdragon 855 chip inside, all the connectivity options you may need, too, and one very interesting triple-camera setup.
We have already seen plenty of new camera technology like wide/ultra/tele combos elsewhere already, but Sony is bringing some more advanced features as dual-pixel Eye AF and HDR video capturing by putting more effort to stay ahead of the competition.
- Screen : 6.5″ OLED; 21:9 aspect ratio; 4K (1644 x 3840 px); 643ppi; HDR BT.2020; DCI-P3 color space
- Rear Cameras : Primary: Motion Eye 12MP (1/2.6″ Exmor RS), f/1.6 aperture (ISO 3200), 26mm lens, Dual Photodiode; 12MP (1/3.4″) telephoto, f/2.4, 52mm lens; 12MP (1/3.4″) wide, f/2.4, 16mm
- Video Capture : 4K (16:9 or 21:9), Super slow motion 960fps at FullHD
- Front Camera : 8MP (1/4″ sensor), f/2.0 fixed-focus
- Chipset : Snapdragon 855 chipset, octa-core processor (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485), Adreno 640 GPU.
- Memory : 6GB of RAM + 64/128GB storage; Up to 512GB microSD card
- OS : Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery : 3,330mAh Li-Ion; USB Power Delivery fast charging; Smart STAMINA, Battery Care, Xperia Adaptive Charging
- Connectivity : Dual-SIM/ Single-SIM options available (market dependent); 5CA LTE 4×4 MIMO, Cat.19 LTE (Up to 1.6Gbps download speed); USB 3.1 Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS + GLONASS; Bluetooth 5.0; NFC.
- Audio : Hybrid stereo speaker setup, Dolby Atmos, DSEE HX, LDAC, Qualcomm aptX HD
- Extra Specs : Side-mounted fingerprint reader, X1 For mobile engine, TRILUMINOS display, BIONZ X for mobile (Eye autofocus); Cinema Pro app for cinematic video recording
The premium range gaming smartphones offer excellent features and specifications to help us do multitasking and complete a wide variety of tasks seamlessly. They are made of very high quality materials and therefore built to last.
To find the best premium range gaming phones online shopping is a good option. There are many mobile companies promoting premium range gaming phones online offers in 2020. After doing an analysis we can find the best place to buy smartphones online and also the best site to buy smartphones.
People who want to save money have an option to buy refurbished smartphones online, which are sometimes as good as new. So choosing to buy Latest mobiles online is a smart decision that will help you save time and effort and also get the best deals.